Friday 27 June 2014

for grand children



I made a cat doorstop for my daughter, but my 3 year old grand daughter fell in love with it, so I have made this for her 4th birthday on monday




I forgot when I cut it out, I just folded the material and cut both sides together....ooops - the cats are upside down on the back, but I don't think Alice will notice




when I babysit for her, we always have to play a game that she calls "dog in the forest", so this is as near as I could get to one for a card




so I had to do her brother a similar card - they share a party this weekend




and this last one is just me playing with the new dies I got



9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant cat doorstop love the material-would you like a bet on how quick she notices the back lol-fabulous cards I love them all and great layering
Carol x

Alizabethy said...

Love the cards - and the cat is so Funky!!

ALI said...

Very funky door stop, you will have to let us know if your granddaughter notices...lol Love the cards as well.

Anonymous said...

love the cat, how cute is that. And the cards look interesting too, like the affect

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow you have been busy ... love your projects especially the upside down cat door stop ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lizzies said...

Fantastic door stop, fabulous cards. Just hopping by.

Jackie T said...

You have been busy the door stop is amazing. The cards are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Goodness, you've been busy! Fab cards and I love the doorstop. Love all the dimension in your cards. Maddy x

applejack cards by sue said...

What a gorgeous doorstop and your cards look so special. Loving the dimension you have created.

Post a Comment