Saturday, 19 July 2014

a couple more "Summer" cards



hello again, this week I have been making 2 more cards for my grand daughter,
Summer, who will soon be 3.
I find it great that I can make so many cards for one child because I have 4 daughters, and I also make the cards my mum sends, so I can do all sorts of things.




this is the front of the card




and this is the back




a close up. I used the Kanban animal stamps, the Tim Holtz arches, held together with ribbon,




then the grass was cut using a Docrafts border, and bunting was made using Sizzix bunting die and stamp set




the above card is made using Crafters Companion cd and some card from a sweet treats paper and card pack,, it is a good pack for chlidren as it is so bright and cheerful




and this is the last one, from the Crafters Companion Bebunni cd, was pleased with it when I finished, but then looked at the others and thought "Whoops, not quite as complicated as the others", so 1 daughter will think she got the one nobody wanted, so scroll down and see what I made to go with the card




a placemat with her name on it, I just printed it off the cd, added the letters and laminated.
Hope this makes up for the card - what do you think?

9 comments:

ALI said...

I think they are all fab, I really like the last one.

Lorna said...

Fabulous cards, lovely designs and images

Lorna xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Great cards...love the bight colours...great designs...Joolsx

Elizabeth S said...

Gorgeous cards, love all of them.

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the cards but great idea for a placemat
Carol x

MissyG said...

Beautiful selection of cards
Linda x

applejack cards by sue said...

Really pretty cards and I love the placemat idea.

Alizabethy said...

I think they are all lovely - and so different!

Trace C said...

lovely projects

Post a Comment