Tuesday 23 September 2014

oak house autumn challenge



the challenge at Oak House Studios is "autumn"

so I have been playing about with inks and stamps, because I love the autumn colours

I sprayed the lemon, orange and lime inks onto my paper, and then sprayed a light mist of gold over the top.

Then I stamped the oak tree  [just the top edge] around the outer edge, then stamped 3 mountain ash leaves, 2 in orange and 1 in mustard and masked them off before stamping the different leaves in chocolate brown.

I coloured the leaves in brown, orange and mustard, then stamped a butterfly from the trio set in brown and coloured with spectrum noire pens, then cut out and placed fluttering over the leaves.

the sentiment was then stamped in chocolate in the top right corner. I apologise it is not quite straight.



0 comments:

Post a Comment