Saturday 25 April 2015

a couple of pretty cards



these 2 cards are made from the docrafts range
this first one is made  using the rose collection of papers, and one of the notelets.,I cut round the edge of one of the 6 x 6 papers for my background, put a lace trim across the bottom section.
Then I matted my stamped sentiment [from  fiskars]  onto pink mirri card diecut to a scalloped oval.
I punched the flowers from different rose papers, added a few punched leaves and added a bow to finish off.



below is the inside of the card
a piece of the 6 x 6 paper and a notelet for a sentiment to be added as required




This card is made with a piece of pink mirri card cut to fit the front of a 6 x 6 card, then a piece of the rose paper was cut to size to layer on top, then the corners were diecut.
I added a doily to the centre of the card , then placed a notelet on top, added the diecut sentiment [Britannia dies] and some more pink flowers , a couple of leaves, and finished off with a bow.




and here is the insert,
a piece of paper cut to size, then a notelet cut to fit, and the sentiment stamped in pink.



0 comments:

Post a Comment